- If you are unsatisfied with any vehicle purchase for any reason, you can return it within 14 days from delivery. Cancellation fees apply. We always start return eligibility from the date of delivery
- Most items and reservations are subject to a restocking or cancellation fee of 10% of the order total + shipping costs
- Before returning any products, the customer must receive written approval to do so from Peak Rides LLC. Approval requests must be initiated by emailing [email protected]
- With exception to returns resulting from our error, any shipping costs Peak Rides LLC incurs to process a customer return request will be subtracted from the customer’s total refund
- Peak Rides LLC will pay return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error. If there is an error with the order you received, please contact us right away at or call us (209) 222 - 8112
- All original packaging materials are considered to be part of the final product and must be supplied with the return. This includes all foam, bubble wrap, Styrofoam, boxes and cardboard. If the vehicle is not packaged properly, a full refund may not be issued
- Peak Rides LLC will not accept returns of any used products. Our company reserves the right to make exceptions to this policy on a case by case basis. If such an exception is made, a 20% restocking fee will be applied for any used products that are in excellent condition and have less than 15 miles on the odometer
- We will charge an additional 3.5% (Credit Card Processing Fee) on all items ordered online prior to shipping. Please call us immediately if there's a mistake at (209) 222 - 8112
- Please note return processing can take on average anywhere from 10-30 days upon delivery back to us, however, most return refunds are processed faster
- If any vehicle stops working or has major issues within the first 5 miles, contact us at right away
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately at if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item. Providing timely pictures and video with your claim will speed up the process. Provide us with as many details as possible
ride or use your product. We will not accept returns of vehicles that have been ridden unless we provide you with written authorization to do so. A restocking fee will be applied unless we state otherwise in our written communications with you
If your new vehicle experienced damages during shipping, we will do the following:
- Parts will be sent free of charge
- If you need help with installing any part, we will be happy to assist you over text or video call
- If parts are unavailable, we will get them for you as soon as possible
- We offer repair, but you are subject to paying one-way shipping at no labor/parts cost
- Non-warranty damages and issues may be sent in for repair at a labor rate of $150/hr. We will not pay for shipping.
- Certain types of items cannot be returned, like personalized and customized goods (Example: Controller). Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item
- We do not accept returns on sale items or gift cards
- Items that are custom made to order are subject to a higher restocking fee of 25%.
- All battery returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee, along with labor rates for installation (if applicable) deducted from the refund as well. For example, if you purchased a $1,000 range extender with a Vsett, it would be subject to a 25% fee, along with another $150 installation fee being deducted. Your total refund would be $600.
- Helmets and protective gear have a 14 day return window and are only accepted if in new condition with all original stickers and packaging.
- Printed for order 3D printed items are not returnable.
- We are not liable if a software update bricks your product.
- The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
- You are allowed to change your pre-order item before we will charge a 3.5% transaction fee. Example: Changing your order from a SLACK CORE 920 to the SLACK CORE 920R is not subject to a fee, but if you switch back to the 920, you will pay an additional 3.5% fee.
- Pre-order deposits are refundable, minus cancellation fees, up until three months after the arrival notification. If after three months Peak Rides LLC has not received your remaining balance due payment, pre-order deposits are no longer refundable.
- If you'd like to cancel your pre-order, please send us an email at containing your order number stating that you'd like to cancel. We charge a 3.5% transaction fee for all pre-order cancellations. You will receive an email confirming your cancellation once it is processed on our end, and a subsequent email confirming your refund has been processed.